This has been a big decision in my life. Many of you in Nelson know this. We’ve spoken in private and in small groups over the past 2 to 3 years. You have become, as I have, concerned about the direction of law enforcement here and the need to become a modern sheriff’s office with genuine transparency. I’m flattered and humbled you came to me and asked that I run. I seriously contemplated running for the past two election cycles and was on the cusp for a serious run this time in November 2019. After careful consideration I’ve decided that time has come and gone from my previous career over two decades ago.
That said, today I wholeheartedly endorse Daniel Jones for Nelson County Sheriff in his run for Sheriff of Nelson County in the November 2019 election. I know a good candidate when I see one. I spent much of my life in the political area and in law enforcement. Daniel is the real deal and a dedicated law enforcement professional. He will be a great Sheriff. With your help he will be the next Sheriff of Nelson County. I talk more about my reasons why in this brief 2 minute video clip. Tommy
- Tommy Stafford Of Roseland, VA Endorses Daniel Jones For Sheriff
- 8 Years Ago Today We Said Good-Bye To A Mid-South TV News Legend & Friend
- Two Years Later : A Fitness Journey : Fat To Fitter
- Fall Begins – Well For Some – Looking Back So Far
- Thursday : May 24, 2018 : Sunny & Warm : Becerra Lawncare Update